Contoh percakapan b...

Contoh percakapan bahasa Inggris di bank beserta artinya

dovi
Topic starter

Percakapan bahasa Inggris bisa dilakukan di mana saja, termasuk di bank. Percakapan di bank bisa berbagai macam topik seperti membuka rekening, menabung, melakukan penarikan, pengajuan kredit atau pinjaman, dan lain sebagainya. Berikut ini contoh percakapan atau dialog bahasa Inggris di bank beserta artinya:

CS: Have a sit miss. [Silahkan duduk nona]

Miss Daisy: Thank you. [Terima kasih]

CS: What can I do for you miss? [Apa yang dapat saya bantu nona?]

Miss Daisy: I want to open a bank account. [Saya ingin membuka rekening bank.]

CS: What kind of account that you want to open miss? [Rekening jenis apa yang akan anda buka nona?]

Miss Daisy: I only want to open a checking account. [Saya hanya ingin membuka rekening giro.]

CS: I am sorry miss, if you want to open it, you need to open a saving account too. [Saya mohon maaf nona, jika anda ingin membuka jenis rekening tersebut, anda harus membuka rekening tabungan juga.]

Miss Daisy: So, you mean that I need open both checking and saving account? [Jadi, menurut anda saya harus membuka keduanya, baik giro dan tabungan?]

CS: Yes you’re right miss. [Ya anda benar nona]

Miss Daisy: Ok, I will open both of them. [Oke, saya akan membuka keduanya]

CS: All right. You may fill the form first, read all the term of service and sign every application. [Baiklah, anda dapat mengisi formulir ini terlebih dahulu, membaca seluruh TOS dan menandatangani setiap surat permohonannya.]

Miss Daisy: Ok. Give me a few minutes please. [Oke, Tolong beri saya waktu beberapa menit.]

CS: Sure. [Tentu.]

Miss Jhonson: Sorry, I am a student, so I haven’t work yet. Should I fill the number of my monthly income here? [Maaf, saya adalah seorang pelajar, jadi saya belum bekerja. Haruskah saya mengisi jumlah gaji bulanan disini?]

CS: No, you don’t need to do that. Just let it empty. [Tidak, anda tidak perlu melakukannya biarkan tetap kosong.]

Miss Daisy: Ok thank you miss. I have read all the term of service and fill out the form. Here is the application. [Oke, terima kasih nona. Saya telah membaca semua TOS nya dan mengisi seluruh formulir. Ini surat permohonannya.]

CS: The process will be take place for about 20 minutes miss. It takes long enough because I need to make your new saving book, and the card. [Proses ini akan berlangsung sekitar 20 menit nona. Dibutuhkan waktu yang cukup lama karena saya harus membuat buku tabungan baru anda dan kartunya.]

Miss Daisy: No problem. I will patiently wait for you here. [Tidak masalah. Aku akan bersabar menunggu anda disini.]

CS: Thank you very much. [Terima kasih banyak.]

20 Minutes Later… [Dua puluh menit kemudian.]

CS: I have settled your account miss. Here is the debit card and this is the saving book where you can see the amount of your money there. I also have an evenlope which contains the secret number of your card. [Saya telah membuat akun anda nona. Ini adalah kartu debit anda dan ini adalah buku tabungan anda, dimana anda dapat melihat jumlah tabungan anda. Saya juga mempunyai sebuah amplop yang berisi nomor rahasia dari kartu anda.]

Miss Daisy: Ok great. I will call this Bank if I get a problem. [Oke, bagus. Saya akan menelepon Bank ini juga saya mendapatkan masalah.]

CS: I am happy to wait your call. [Saya senang untuk menunggu panggilan anda.]

Miss Daisy: Thank you very much. [Terima kasih banyak.]

CS: You’re welcome. [Sama-sama.]

*CS= CUSTOMER SERVICE

*TOS= TERM OF SERVICE

Topic tags

Latihan soal conversations

Woman: What’s wrong mike? You look terrible.
Man: I have a terrible cough. I couldn’t sleep last night.
Woman: You should stop smoking. I’m sure, you’ll feel better soon.
Man: Maybe you’re right, this must be because of smoking.
What are they talking about?
Alan: Hi, Jon. Do you fancy playing chess?
Joni: Oh, no thanks, I don't really feel like playing chess. How about going out instead.
Alan: it sounds good. Do you like eating at the Padang Restaurant?
Joni: I really do not like it. How about going to the theatre?
Alan: I love it. There is a new movie.
Joni: Well I really keen on it. Let's go.

What does Alan offer to Joni?
Woman: What do you think of my appearance. Do I look okay?
Man: Well, yes but it will be more elegant if you wear a long black dress.
Woman: Alright.
What is the dialogue about?
Man: Who wrote that exciting spy adventure novel, Topez ?
Woman: That was Lion Yuris.
Man: Didn’t he also write the famous stories about bullfighting in Tempelona, Spain.
Woman: No, that was Ernest Hamingway.
What did Lion Yuris do?
Man: Did you have a nice flight, ma'am?
Woman: Yes, but a little turbulence.
Man: Let me help you with the bag.
Woman: Thank you. It's very kind of you.
Man: Do you want to take a taxi or the bus?
Woman: A taxi will be OK with me.
Man: But, getting a taxi at this time may be difficult.
Woman: No problem, I'll wait.
Where does the dialogue probably take place?
Man: Excuse me, is this seat taken?
Woman: No, please sit down.
Man: By the way, what is the announcement about?
Woman: Flight ticket 505 to Denpasar is delayed.
What does the man ask the woman when he sees her?
Man: How long have you been out of the country?
Woman: Two weeks and it was amazing.
Man: Where did you go?
Woman: Finland for a week, Scotland for four days and the rest I spent in England.
How long was the woman out of the country?
Mr. Jim: Would you like milk or sugar in your coffee?
Mr. Jon: Neither, thank you.
Mr. Jim: So, what do you want?
Mr. Jon: ____
Zean: Why don't we go skiing on saturday?
Bony: ____ Where do you want to go?
Woman: Have you had a job before?
Man: Yes, but in small printing company
Woman: Why do you want to work here?
Man: I want to get a better salary
What is the dialogue about?