Contoh kata mutiara...

Contoh kata mutiara bahasa Inggris tentang terima kasih

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

Topic starter
(@kemal72)

Bagaimana contoh kata mutiara bahasa Inggris tentang terima kasih?

Sebelumnya saya sudah menulis mengenai pengertian expression of gratitude. Sekarang saya ingin memberikan contoh kata bijak (kata mutiara atau quote) mengenai expression of gratitude atau ekspresi terima kasih. Berikut ini beberapa kata mutiara tentang terima kasih dalam bahasa Inggris dari tokoh terkenal:

• “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
  • “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher
  • “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” – Anonymous
  • “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.” – Amy Collette
  • “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
  • “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
  • “Happiness cannot be traveled to owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
  • “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” – Karl Barth
  • “No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” – Alfred North Whitehead
  • “In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
  • “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.” – Lionel Hampton
  • “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” – Cynthia Ozick
  • “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – Gilbert C. Chesterton
  • “Gratitude will shift you to a higher frequency, and you will attract much better things.” – Rhonda Byrne
  • “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
  • “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” – Buddha
  • “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.” – Eileen Caddy
  • “Two kinds of gratitude: The sudden kind we feel for what we take; the larger kind we feel for what we give.” – Edwin Arlington Robinson
  • “Gratitude is the sweetest thing in a seekers life – in all human life. If there is gratitude in your heart, then there will be tremendous sweetness in your eyes.” Sri Chinmoy
  • “As with all commandments, gratitude is a description of a successful mode of living. The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.” – James E. Faust
  • “The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see.” – Mary Davis
  • “The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.
” – William James
  • “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” — Ralph H. Blum
  • “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.” – Jacques Maritain
  • “The root of joy is gratefulness.” David Steindl-Rast
  • “I’ve had a remarkable life. I seem to be in such good places at the right time. You know, if you were to ask me to sum my life up in one word, gratitude.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
  • “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
  • “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” ― Melody Beattie
  • “Being thankful is not always experienced as a natural state of existence, we must work at it, akin to a type of strength training for the heart.” – Larissa Gomez
  • “Today I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says all things are possible.” – Anonymous
  • “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” – Thornton Wilder
  • “If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” — Rabbi Harold Kushner
  • “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
 – Oprah Winfrey
  • “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
  • “I looked around and thought about my life. I felt grateful. I noticed every detail. That is the key to time travel. You can only move if you are actually in the moment. You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.” – Amy Poehler
  • “Gratitude for the present moment and the fullness of life now is the true prosperity.” – Eckhart Tolle
  • “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” – Aesop
  • “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
  • “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
  • “Opening your eyes to more of the world around you can deeply enhance your gratitude practice.” – Derrick Carpenter
  • “Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
  • “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” – Roy T. Bennett
  • “Train yourself never to put off the word or action for the expression of gratitude.” – Albert Schweitzer
  • “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” – Doris Day
  • “Gratitude is an antidote to negative emotions, a neutralizer of envy, hostility, worry, and irritation. It is savoring; it is not taking things for granted; it is present-oriented.” – Sonja Lyubomirsky
  • “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Anthony Robbins
  • “What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.” – Brene Brown
  • “When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Semoga bermanfaat.

1 Reply
Nahla
(@nahla)

Sangat bermanfaat, terima kasih 🙂