Contoh dialog bahas...

Contoh dialog bahasa Inggris memilih dan membeli sepatu di toko sepatu

Topic starter

Sepatu tidak hanya berfungsi untuk melindungi kaki kita agar tidak lecet dan terluka saat berjalan, akan tetapi saat ini sepatu telah menjadi suatu "gaya hidup" atau model bagi banyak orang. Desain sepatu pun dibuat sedemikian rupa untuk menyesuaikan tujuan pemakaiannya. Sepatu pekerja proyek tentu beda dengan sepatu orang kantoran. Sepatu untuk acara resmi atau formal tentu berbeda dengan sepatu untuk santai dan olahraga.

Pada kesempatan sebelumnya saya telah memberikan contoh dialog atau percakapan bahasa Inggris di toko buku, maka pada kesempatan ini saya ingin memberikan contoh dialog bahasa Inggris di toko sepatu (shoe stores / shoe shop). Dialog ini meliputi menanyakan model sepatu, memilih, menanyakan harga, dan membeli sepatu. Berikut ini contoh dialog atau percakapannya beserta artinya:

Contoh percakapan bahasa Inggris membeli sepatu 

Shopkeeper: Good afternoon, miss. Can I help you? (Selamat siang, nona. Bisa saya bantu?)

Zahra: Yes, I’m looking for some shoes. (Ya, saya sedang mencari sepatu.)

Shopkeeper: What kind of shoes, miss? (Sepatu yang seperti apa, nona?)

Zahra: Some fancy shoes. (Sepatu yang mewah.)

Shopkeeper: Alright. We have some newest collection here. Do you have any specific color or style? (Baik. Kami punya beberapa koleksi terbaru di sini. Apakah Anda punya warna atau model spesifik?)

Zahra: Well, there will be a party that I’d like to join next week, and I’m planning to wear my black dress. (Well, nanti akan ada pesta yang saya hadiri, dan saya berencana memakai gaun hitam saya.)

Shopkeeper: So, black fancy shoes will match your dress I guess. (Kalau begitu, sepatu mewah warna hitam akan cocok dengan gaun Anda, saya rasa.)

Zahra: Exactly. (Tepat sekali.)

Shopkeeper: No problem. We have some nice black heels over here. How about these ones? (Tidak masalah. Kami punya beberapa sepatu berhak tinggi warna hitam yang bagus-bagus di sini. Bagaimana dengan yang ini?)

Zahra: Hmm.. those shoes’ heels are way to high for me. (Hmm.. hak sepatu itu terlalu tinggi buat saya.)

Shopkeeper: I see. How about these ones? The heels are short and the style matches your dress, I guess. (Begitu ya. Bagaimana dengan yang ini? Haknya pendek dan modelnya cocok dengan gaun Anda, saya rasa.)

Zahra: Yes, these ones are cute. What size are these? (Ya, yang ini manis. Berapa ukurannya?)

Shopkeeper: We have some sizes for each shoe. What size do you wear, miss? (Kami punya beberapa ukuran untuk tiap sepatu. Anda pakai ukuran berapa, nona?)

Zahra: Size 7. (Ukuran 7.)

Shopkeeper: Oh, I’m sorry. We don’t have these shoes in size 7. (Oh, saya minta maaf. Kami tidak punya ukuran 7 untuk sepatu yang ini.)

Zahra: Ah, that’s too bad. Hmm.. how about flats? Do you have some nice fancy flats, too? (Aduh, sayang sekali. Hmm.. bagaimana dengan sepatu yang flat-sepatu tapak datar? Apa Anda punya sepatu flat yang bagus juga?)

Shopkeeper: Yes, we do. Here, how about these ones? They have nice silver buckles, too. (Iya, kami punya. Ini nona, bagaimana dengan yang ini? Sepatu ini ada gesper silver-nya juga.)

Zahra: They look great. My dress is black and silver. (Kelihatannya bagus sekali. Gaun saya hitam dan silver.)

Shopkeeper: And we have these flats in size 7, too. (Dan kami punya sepatu ini ukuran yang nomor 7 juga.)

Zahra: Perfect! (Sempurna!)

Shopkeeper: Would you like to try them on? (Apakah Anda mau mencobanya?)

Zahra: Yes, please… Oh, these feel very comfortable! Okay, I’ll take them. Those will go well with my dress. (Iya, tolong… Oh, sepatunya terasa nyaman sekali! Oke, saya akan ambil. Sepatu itu akan cocok dengan gaun saya.)

Shopkeeper: Alright, miss. I’ll get the box for you. (Baik, nona. Saya akan ambilkan kotaknya untuk Anda.)

Zahra: How much do I need to pay? (Berapa yang harus saya bayar?)

Shopkeeper: Your total will be $35. (Totalnya $35.)

Zahra: Okay, here you go. (Oke, ini uangnya.)

Shopkeeper: Thank you for shopping here. Have a nice day! (Terimakasih sudah berbelanja di sini. Semoga hari Anda menyenangkan!)

Zahra: You, too. Thanks! (Sama-sama. Terima kasih!)

Topic tags
2 Replies

Thank you

juna

thank you so much

Latihan soal conversations

Man: have you done your slides for the presentation?
Woman: I still need to make a few more slides.
man: Can I give you a hand?
Woman: Sure. Please correct my work and underline the incorrect words.
Man: Sure. Let me do that for you.

What is true about the dialogue?
Man: Where should we take a vacation to this year? Let’s decide soon.
Woman: Well, I’d like to go somewhere warm. How about the beach or we could rent a cabin by the lake.
Man: I think going to the lake must be better.
Woman: Ok dear.
What have they decided?
Woman: Hey, you look concerned. What’s on your mind?
Man: The final exam. I’m not fully prepared yet.
Woman: Well, don’t worry too much. You still have three days
Man: Yea but three days will fly past in a wink.
Woman: Well, you still have time to cram things into your brain anyway.
Why does the woman suggest the man not to worry about the exam?
Man: Nana wait! I have good news for you.
Woman: What about?
Man: Now, I’m not just an employee but I’m a manager.
Woman: That’s great! I’m happy to hear that you’ve succeeded in your career.
Man: Thank you, wish me luck.
What does the woman express?
Woman: Can I help you, sir?
Man: May I have another glass, please?
Woman: Sure. Would you like to have one or two?
Man: I think one will be enough.
Woman: Alright. Would you like anything else?
Man: No. That's all. Thank you.
Woman: You're welcome. I'll be right back with your glass.
What does the woman probably do next?
Man: How long have you been out of the country?
Woman: Two weeks and it was amazing.
Man: Where did you go?
Woman: Finland for a week, Scotland for four days and the rest I spent in England.
How long was the woman out of the country?
Man: Did you go to Nisa’s party last Saturday?
Woman: I planned to go but I couldn’t make it.
Man: Oh, why?
Woman: I had a terrible headache.
What does the woman mean?
Man: An oil and gas company is carrying out a science competition to support its effort to provide means of educating the nation’s youth.
Woman: Are all students allowed to take part in the competition?
Man: Oh yes. College students from all the country’s provinces.
What is the topic of the dialog?
Girl: Excuse me. May I see Mr. Kusuma?
Man: I am so sorry. He has just left this room. What can I do for you?
Girl: Just tell him that I have left my assignment on his desk.
Man: Sure. I will inform him of it.
Girl: Thank you.
Man: You're welcome.

What does the girl request the man to do?
X: Do you know that Mr. Ronald was promoted to be the manager of this company last week?
Y: really? I'm glad to hear that. He ____ in this company for four years.