Latihan soal elliptical constructions 6

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ChatGPT (versi GPT-4) Gratis, Tanpa Login Tanpa Daftar, 100% FREE to use, Unlimited
Tanya pertanyaan apapun

Bagikan:

hermione
Topic starter
(@hermione)

Sue: "I didn't enjoy the movie last night."
Bob: "Neither did I."

From the dialogue we know that ____.

2.Jannat: How long can you stay under water?
Nadia: I can stay there ____ I can hold my breath
3.Alaskan forest ____ five or six miles inland from Pacific coast.
4.The luggage is twice the baby's weight. The luggage is ____ the baby.
5.Bob: I won't come to the meeting tomorrow. What about you?
Janet: Well, I'm afraid ____.
6.They can neither give him a part-time job, ____ as a trainee in their company.
7.The successful athletes got medals and money means: "They got ____ medals but also money."
8.I think that my mother will be interested in reading this novel, but ____.
9.His shop was burnt down ____ his car that was parked nearby.
10.In evaluating your progress, the teacher will take into account ____, attitude, and achievements.
1 Reply
Admin
(@adisaputro46)
Noble Member

Kunci jawaban:

1. From the dialogue we know that both Sue and Bob didn't enjoy the movie last night.

2. Jannat: How long can you stay underwater? Nadia: I can stay there as long as I can hold my breath.

3. Alaskan forest penetrates more rarely than five or six miles inland from the Pacific coast.

4. The luggage is twice the baby's weight. The luggage is heavier than the baby.

5. Bob: I won't come to the meeting tomorrow. What about you? Janet: Well, I'm afraid I won't either.

6. They can neither give him a part-time job, nor can they accept him as a trainee in their company.

7. The successful athletes got medals and money means: "They got **not only medals but also money."

8. I think that my mother will be interested in reading this novel, but so does my father.

9. His shop was burnt down and so was his car that was parked nearby.

10. In evaluating your progress, the teacher will take into account your performance, attitude, and achievements.