Latihan soal derivatives 2

Topic starter
Illustrious member

1. He studied astronomy and ____ in college.
2. On aclear day, the French coast is clearly ____ from the cliffs of Dover. You can see its beautiful white sand and its sparkling ocean water.
3. Dave suffers from a serous head ____ after his car crashed in to a tree. He has been unconscious for three days.
4. The government urges us to ____ on electricity, so we won’t end up living with serious energy crisis. Earth Hour is one of their programs.
5. I wish I could explain things as ____ as my chemistry teacher. She can make complicated things sound more simple and understandable.
6. X: have you checked this ____? It says we can win free tickets to Jpan if we make a booking this month?
Y: For real? Then, let’s go, book some tickets.
7. We should not ____ people of a certain race because everybody is unique in their own way.
8. It is ____ whether the new Town Hall will be built, because the council has run out of money.
9. Perry was punished by Mrs. Granger for having used ____ language. She said many F words to Cathy for making her angry.
10. In spite of the high dificulty, Luna managed to defeat all the odds by passing all the tests ____

Topic tags